Our Triple-Ply Deadlift Belt has been designed to give you great support but with unrivalled comfort. For those people who find deadlifting in a standard 4” 10mm or 13mm leather belt very uncomfortable the Cerberus Triple Ply Deadlift Belt is the answer. With it's dual ring locking system and extra strength velcro you can rely on this belt to support you when it counts. There is no way this belt will pop off you like many other velcro based belts during a maximum effort lift. It also makes a great belt for moving/loading events such as atlas stones because it does not limit your range of movement. Also great for log as there is no buckle in the way which makes these belts a great choice for strongman events!
- Perfect for deadlifting
- Great for strongman/strongwoman – no buckle or lever in the way when doing log, due to the belts flexibility it is also great for moving and loading events as it is comfortable in all positions and allows you to breathe.
- 3 layers of durable lightweight webbing – 10cm wide and 10mm thick
- No middle seams with our unique Z sandwich design
- Dual ring locking system so the belt will not “pop off” under heavy loads
- It can also be worn with the end strap not fed through the locking system this makes it quick and easy to get on and off.
- Made with extra strength velcro
- Evenly distributed support with our wider heavy duty cotton centre strap.
- Eliminates any belt pinching or digging into your hips and/or ribs at the start of your deadlift or bottom of your squat
Please measure where you would wear your lifting belt, don't use your normal waist size. Subtract 2" from this size and select a belt based on this size. We have incorporated an underlap in the design so if you drop weight you can still get an excellent fit. Similarly with our extra length velcro closing system if you gain weight your belt will still serve you well.
|Size||Your measurement minus 2"|
|S||31" to 36.5"|
|M||32" to 39"|
|L||34.5" to 41.5"|
|XL||36" to 44"|
|2XL||39" to 47"|
|3XL||41" to 50"|