ACTIVATION, STRENGTHENING & DYNAMIC WARM UP TOOL
- Warm Up and Activation for any lower body movement
- Comfortable and Easy to use
- Available in 3 sizes to get the ideal fit
The Cerberus Hip Halo is perfect for activation, strengthening and a must have device for dynamic warmup for your lower body. This highly versatile mobility/strength tool can also help to reduce hip pain and strengthen the smaller muscle groups around the hip. Use as part of your general warm up by putting on the circle and walking forward, backward, and side to side. Your hip circle can also be used as a specific warm up for squats and deadlifts by doing air squats, good mornings, glute bridges, abduction and adductions. Also they can be added to most lower body exercises as well as activating your glutes, engaging your hip rotators, and taking pressure off your knees.
- Great for Glute Activation helping you move better and improve your performance
- Coaching cue for knees out whilst squatting or sumo deadlifting
- Improves muscular imbalance around the hip abductors, external rotators and glutes.
- Great for lower body accessory movements
|Hip Circle Size||Bodyweight|
|Medium (26")||Under 60kgs|
|Extra Large (33")||Over 110kgs|